Re-Energizing an Icon: Transforming a Mid-Century Modern House into a Green, Zero-Energy, 21st Century Home
Learn At Your Own Pace:
You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss how a renovation project can effectively balance very aggressive sustainability goals with deep respect for the design intent of the original home.
- Describe a series of innovative strategies for radically improving the performance of an existing building's roof, floor and walls.
- List key HVAC, lighting and plumbing upgrades that can improve comfort – and reduce energy and water use in a home renovation project.
- Explain how green fixtures, furnishings and finishes can contribute to indoor environmental quality and sustainability.
- Describe how innovative landscaping strategies can provide environmental benefits.
- Discuss US Department of Energy programs that support the creation of high performance, "Net Zero Energy" homes.
This course was approved by the GBCI for 1 GBCI credit hour(s) for LEED Credential Maintenance.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Re-Energizing an Icon: Transforming a Mid-Century Modern House into a Green, Zero-Energy, 21st Century Home
800-899-2614 | www.americanstandard.com
800-906-7765 | www.countertops.dupont.com
877-713-6224 | www.mbci.com